EKO, the Entrepreneurship and Social Economy Group, is a Non-profit Organisation working in the field of youth empowerment, cultural integration and sustainable development. EKO`s primary mission is to contribute to the creation of an inclusive society, free from prejudice and discrimination. Thus, developing and growing a sustainable living environment.
- Research/Desk Research.
- Design, Implementation and Evaluating Projects.
- Proposal Writing (e.g., Project Cycle Management).
- Conducting Surveys.
- Dissemination Work.
- B2 English level. Other languages are a plus but not mandatory for the application.
- Minimum knowledge on the project cycle management and writing proposal (training offered by SIT)
- Adapt and work in an international environment
- Respect the deadlines required by the organization.
- Be motivated and enthusiasts for the challenges to address.
- Have good organizational skills and cooperate in teamwork.
Preferred period: Starting from January 2022
Attendance: Preferably in person, can evaluate online activities
Accommodation: Not provided, Suggested
Duration: At least 3 months, with the possibility to extend + ½ months remotely if the parties agree
Workload: Flexibility, part-time preferred
Notes and information:
The SIT Global project applies a fee charged to participants to cover the administrative and management costs of the experience.
We kindly invite you to request information from your university for any offers of facilities or scholarships.