3minutesjob is a disruptive recruitment platform founded by candidates for candidates, currently developing and improving cross borders recruitment digital platform tailored to GEN Z needs. The platform focuses not only on professional skills, but provides also the opportunity to share personal traits to foster an inclusive environment.
- Work in close contact with the founder of the company in a highly dynamic team.
- As a junior project manager, you will experience first-hand coordination tasks involving international stakeholders, managing and supporting the founder in managing and monitoring the progress of activities in the following areas: Indian and Croatian branches and employees; Marketing; Sales; Design; IT; Community / social media
- Generate documentation on processes and activities to build an internal “wiki”.
- Very good knowledge of English
- Management skills, ability to lead and self-manage
- Dynamic and lively character
- (Preferred): Football player – company involved in social activity regarding a football field and a football team
Preferred period: Starting from January 2022
Attendance: In person for the first period, then hybrid attendance can be applied
Support to find the accommodation and scooter VESPA 125 available to move, room with private bathroom for free for the first 1-2 weeks.
Duration: At least 3 months, with the possibility to extend and get hired officially
Workload: Full Time
City: Brașov, Romania
Notes and information:
The SIT Global project applies a fee charged to participants to cover the administrative and management costs of the experience.
We kindly invite you to request information from your university for any offers of facilities or scholarships.