The project includes the intervention in schools to provide an educational support. This support aims at realizing, expressing, experimenting, educating, remembering, and verifying knowledge applied to the context in which the students live rediscovering the history, experiences, and possibilities.
The project “Se Faccio Capisco” within the initiative Bookcity Milan and involves students of elementary, middle school and high school of the city and it is aimed at promoting active attitudes through the production of experiences which create links between several fields of knowledge, even through games. The activities program is developed together with the teachers of the class.
The project includes also the final realization of a journal, book or another type of document, which collects all the things produced. Objectives of the project:
- Learning to make questions and how to listen, examining the context through discussions;
- Elaborating, verifying and experimenting in different ways the topic proposed. Understanding and documenting with researches, materials, interviews or stories (individually or in groups);
- Identifying, stimulating, listening and analysing the several points of view;
- Comparing and discovering different ways of living, expressing his own voice, producing;
- Identifying alternative, new and suitable solutions.
PROJECT LEADER: Adele Bugatti
SIT COMMUNITY LEADERSHIP: SITMilano
PROJECT TYPE: Research and innovation project
MAIN BENEFICIARIES: Students of elementary, middle schools and high schools
PARTNER & SPONSOR: Bookcity Milano, IpR – Istituto pedagogico della Resistenza