EKO, the Entrepreneurship and Social Economy Group, is a Non-profit Organisation working in the field of youth empowerment, cultural integration and sustainable development. EKO`s primary mission is to contribute to the creation of an inclusive society, free from prejudice and discrimination. Thus, developing and growing a sustainable living environment.
- Social Media Management and Communication
- Partnership Development
- Public Relations
- B2 English level. Other languages are a plus but not mandatory for the application.
- Minimum knowledge on the project cycle management and writing proposal (training offered by SIT)
- Adapt and work in an international environment
- Respect the deadlines required by the organization.
- Be motivated and enthusiastic about the challenges to address.
- Have good organizational skills and cooperate in teamwork.
Preferred period: All year
Attendance: In person, can evaluate online activities
Accommodation: Not provided, Suggested
Duration: At least 3 months, with the possibility to extend + ½ months remotely if the parties agree
Workload: Flexibility, part-time preferred
Notes and information:
The SIT Global project applies a fee charged to participants to cover the administrative and management costs of the experience.
The expenses could be covered by university scholarships. We can support you with the process.